Feb 3, 2010

Finally a true (and I think,the only one for know) VINYL and cd store in Belgrade,Serbia

I wanna do this...diggin' and diggin' till my fingers fall off... :)
Finally,Belgrade got his first true VINYL and cd store and I think the only one for now.There were some attempts earlier,but it wasn't enough.Or peeps didn't dig it or the vinyls were too expansive.But still there is one man aka "MY MAN" @Jat building,King Alexander Boulevard in Belgrade (and if you are from Belgrade,you will know where is at),and everytime I find some good stuff for less than 1euro.
But I can't wait to go to this store and have a chance to feel like Im in some supadope vinyl store like GP for example...

Adress is:

Makedonska Street 30th,Belgrade
EURO CENTAR shopping mall / local no15

Also,check out their official site and online record store PinBall Wizard Records!